Since March 2011, more than 30 Tibetans – monks, nuns and lay people – have set themselves on fire, reportedly in protest against Chinese policies in Tibet. Visit The Guardian interactive and click on the faces to find out more.
Asian Window is now on twitterFollow @asianwindow
- Old Delhi Motorcycles: The film
- India will be the United States’ most important ally: Pew survey
- Tariq Ali: World literature and world languages
- Riazuddin: The man who designed Pakistan’s bomb
- Tarun Tejpal: The man in the mirror
- New clues may change Buddha’s date of birth
- Debashish Bhattacharya: NPR Tiny Desk concert
- Does doing yoga make you a Hindu?
- Nixon and Kissinger: Looking away from genocide
- The art of the Mumbai circulating library