A painting exhibition displays, old drawings of Mahatma Gandhi, done in 1960′s by the eminent Chennai based artist K. M. Adimoolam. At the suggestion of the filmmaker, after a gap of almost 3 decades, K. M. Adimoolam once again attempts to do a sketch of Gandhi. The film reflects upon the spirit of Mahatma Gandhi through the drawings of Adimoolam.
Asian Window is now on twitterFollow @asianwindow
- Himalayan myth buster
- One million deaths: An unprecedented survey of mortality in India
- Old Delhi Motorcycles: The film
- India will be the United States’ most important ally: Pew survey
- Tariq Ali: World literature and world languages
- Riazuddin: The man who designed Pakistan’s bomb
- Tarun Tejpal: The man in the mirror
- New clues may change Buddha’s date of birth
- Debashish Bhattacharya: NPR Tiny Desk concert
- Does doing yoga make you a Hindu?